Here is my official list for Christmas-time crafts/chores. If I put it here, it should move me to look at it and attempt to finish them. Of course, life happens, and I know it won't all get done, but at least I'm making an attempt to get busy.
* Sew my kitchen-towel and felt Christmas pillow case.
* Create some Frenchy linen pillows via printer and graphics.
* Make tons of adorable Christmas tags, using all the stuff I've collected, but have been overwhelmed with the shear amount of options I now have.
* Add batting and hem ottoman cover.
* Make skirt for DVD case. 'Cause it's ugly. But marriage is compromise--style isn't.
* Find a cheap throw to lay over big chair to make it Christmas-y.
* Figure out how to set a pretty DR table, which I'm totally at a loss for, as of now.
* Makeover/replace super cheaply, my bad chandelier. Re-hang accordingly to table. Decorate it for Christmas. --Highly unlikely, but a girl can dream....