Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Long time, no see!

Huzzah! I am finally back to blogging! I know I've been away a bit after funerals, traveling and work, but I'm sort of all caught up and feel like I devote more time again.

I was so lucky for the star of the new year to be blessed with lots of freelance work, but it all came at once. So when I wasn't sleeping, eating or doing necessary cleaning, I was writing my little heart out! Things are at least manageable now! These last three weeks have been the busiest I can think of in a long, long time. If I can get through this week, I think I'll be really whittling things down! Last week and this coming week will add up to traveling to four cities all across the nation. I haven't really even bothered to unpack in between!

AND--I appreciate you being so great to let me have a little much needed time for myself. I never start things lightly, so please know this was a very odd occurrence from me. So, I'm back, and I've got a new camera (Canon EOS Rebel!!!!) so look for some better pictures from me!

Missed all of you and definitely have a back-log of blogs to look over! Ack!


xoxo

1 comments:

Robin Johnson said...

Welcome Back!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates